Pathways High School Equivalency
Get your high school equivalency degree fast at Pathways High School Equivalency and advance to college or career training.
Located at Downtown Campus, North Campus, South Campus, and Cecil Center North, our unique approach to instruction gives you the best environment for success. Learn more about how we can help you earn your high school equivalency and how the high school equivalency can open doors for your career and your success.
- Review program for adults seeking to earn a high school equivalency diploma by taking the GED® test
- Adult Basic Education* and high school equivalency review classes
- Daytime and evening classes are available
Note: Effective July 1, 2011 there will be a $30 in state block tuition fee per term for students attending Pathways High School Equivalency.
All students must prove in-state residency in order to pay the in-state fee by completing the Residency Statement/Affidavit. Please note additional documentation needed for residency requirements is included on the form.
- Students must be at least 16 years of age and withdrawn from school
- Students under 18 years of age must have a “Special Admissions Form for Students Under 18 Years of Age” completed by Duval County Public Schools or out-of-district equivalent and must have a high school equivalency “Age Waiver” completed by a Duval County official.
- Score at least 6.0 grade equivalency (GE) in reading on the M-level Test of Adult Basic Education (TABE)*
* Students who score less than 6.0 GE on the M-level TABE will be referred to one of the College’s Learning Partners for assistance in strengthening reading skills. Once a student has improved his or her reading skills and obtains a 6.0 GE on the M-level TABE, the student may begin classes in Pathways High School Equivalency.
Ready to enroll? Select “Apply Now” or call (904) 361-6361.